Data loses its luster quickly. The shiny veneer of even high-quality data gets dusty if you’re not paying careful attention. The dirt – inaccurate, outdated, duplicate and incomplete information – can find its way into the cracks of your business and contaminate everything from marketing campaigns to compliance reporting.
The mechanics of your organization require data free from impurities. At HealthLink Dimensions, we understand just how difficult it can be to keep clean data free from contaminants. Physicians switch specialties, move to different healthcare systems or hospitals, open and close practices and retire. If your data doesn’t reflect these changes, it’s hurting your organization.
We provide companies with verified, validated and thoroughly vetted information that is consistently reliable. We know this because our data references a variety of trustworthy sources every month.
What happens when you work with dirty data?
Data impacts nearly every process and workflow in modern business. When information has gaps, errors or is not updated frequently, it can end up costing your organization time and money. Consider the ways unclean data can cause significant damage:
- Lead generation: Connecting with the right audience requires thorough knowledge of who comprises it. In addition to demographics, you need to ensure your contact information, including email addresses, is accurate and up to date. Otherwise, your messages will get bounced back or will be undeliverable, costing your company unnecessary expenses.
- Customer relationship management: Healthcare data is constantly changing. Physicians change jobs and medical practices move locations. If your database isn’t keeping up with these changes your organization could possibly lose track of high value relationships or potential sales opportunities.((Steph, this paragraph needs re-working. Way too long and run-on))
- Compliance: Reporting accurate information to state and federal government agencies has become increasingly important. With the requirements of The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services’ Open Payments reporting,, data transparency is critical for patients, physicians and life sciences organizations alike. Inaccuracies can result in fines and damaged relationships.
Where HealthLink Dimensions comes in
We actively manage millions of records compiled from over 250 sources of data. Whether you need help matching, standardizing, cleaning, de-duplicating or understanding your healthcare provider data, we are uniquely positioned to support your data management needs.
This is how we help you keep your data clean:
Get the basics down with a standard demographic database:
- Standardized Address
Reach the right healthcare providers using unique identifiers:
- State License Validation
- Provider Type
- Group Practice
- Hospital Affiliation
Drill down even further with:
- Email Address
- Insurance plan acceptance
- Treatment Insights for procedures and prescriptions
- Affiliation and matching by Tax ID
At HealthLink Dimensions, we go above and beyond to ensure the data you need is clean, helping you create better performing marketing campaigns, foster strong customer relationships and comply with all relevant regulations.
Learn how you can clean up your data.