HealthLink Dimensions is seeking a seasoned Marketing professional for a Senior Manager/Director of Marketing position.
Position Title: Senior Manager or Director of Marketing
Location: Office Based, Sandy Springs/Perimeter area, Georgia
This position will work closely with leadership, to develop all marketing strategies, tactics and materials necessary to ensure the growth of the company. Day to day responsibilities include managing any and all marketing and promotional projects, evaluate the competitive landscape, and development of a comprehensive annual marketing plan to support the company revenue and profitability objectives. The position will also work closely with sales management to provide support to the sales team to generate sales leads through the various marketing activities. This position will require a strategic leader who can shoulder the responsibilities to develop and deliver the marketing strategy for the organization. If you are looking for an opportunity to “own” the marketing strategy for a growing organization and make your mark as a Marketer, this is the right opportunity for you.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Works closely with all areas of the company, especially Sales, utilizing superior communication skills to ensure corporate and departmental alignment, clear messaging and proactive customer and prospect outreach.
- Communicates complex information in simple, clear, relatable, and digestible manner.
- Maintains brand awareness and has a deep understanding of marketing principles, sales and business development and product and service promotion.
- Leads all aspects of marketing activity by driving the creation and delivery of effective marketing plans that will impact client revenue growth targets.
- Measures marketing initiatives, promotions and campaign results adjusting as needed in an effort to reach targets and objectives quickly and efficiently.
- Builds, nurtures, maintains and leverages business relationships that can have a positive and strong effect on market position.
- Maintains and leverages strong relationships with media partners, industry associations, conference producers and other market influencers.
- Develop external client communication pieces (marketing materials, slides, advertising).
- Maintain a centralized archive of client presentations, implementation forms, documentations, marketing materials and other sales support materials.
- Develops brand communication strategies, including web, digital and social media strategies and content that build and sustain trust and support to the overall business objectives of HealthLink Dimensions.
- Focus on lead generation by leveraging content, landing page optimization, search, events, media, and other tools to drive leads and opportunities for the sales team.
- Identifies and helps develop product strategy/requirements and evaluates their potential and practicality by analyzing customer needs through clients, market research and interfacing with sales.
- Performs competitive analyses by evaluating the products, pricing structure, and marketing tactics of competitors.
- Update company website with strategic content, blog articles, press releases, event information, etc.
- Efficiently manage the marketing budget ensuring project costs and marketing expenses are within budget and marketing spend is optimized.
- Manage vendor relationships and outsourced services
- Provides Sales support in education, training, and product/market knowledge
Additional Required Competencies
- Ability to work independently and handle, balance and prioritize workload in a fast paced environment. – Must demonstrate initiative, strategic thinking and leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Knowledge of and experience with healthcare industry trends.
- Knowledge of sales support processes (sales cycle, CRM systems, etc.).
- Experience in creating and implementing social media marketing using tolls such as Twitter, Blog sites, Linkedin, and Facebook
- Experience managing search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM), including Google search optimization, experience with Google Analytics
- Ability to create and managed email marketing campaigns through marketing automation platform
- Experience managing marketing projects through an advertising agency
- Technical skills in the areas of SalesForce.com, Sales Fusion or other automated marketing tools a plus. HTML, WordPress, and managing website design.
Summary of Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Communications/ Marketing
- Strong and effective communicator on all levels
- Superb creative, strategic, and analytical skills
- Experienced in content marketing, brand management, demand generation, and digital marketing
- Good project management skills with strong orientation toward execution and implementation.
- Proven ability to influence and serve as strategic thinker to senior management a must.
- Experience in B2B Marketing and in web trends including social marketing.
- Knowledgeable in promotional activities such as advertising and tradeshows.
- Able to negotiate complex issues through effective communication, team building, coaching, and persuasion.
- Bold leadership, organizational, decision-making, communication and analytical skills.
- Experience and background in healthcare preferred
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a marketing role, with responsibilities of website content and strategy management and digital marketing efforts
- Adept with MS Office (word, Excel, PP) and related applications
- Knowledge of Healthcare Industry trends
- Skilled in technical writing for client facing materials with strong knowledge and experience managing an agency to provide graphic design and sales materials
If interested in this position, please submit cover letter and resume via email to KGuthrie@healthlinkdimensions.com.