top of page

Exercise Your Consumer Data Privacy Rights

In order to exercise your rights under the California Privacy Rights Act or the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act, you must be a resident of California or Virginia.  Please submit the following information to submit a Right to Opt-Out request or a Right to Know Request. Some exclusions apply based on the restrictions set forth within the CPRA and VCDPA.  Some requests may be denied if eligibility cannot be verified.

Consumer Data Privacy Rights Request Form

I request:
I am a resident of:
bottom of page